Monday, September 10, 2007

A Slice Of Duck

I managed to take this picture. It came out pretty weird - like the bread is standing straight beside the duck. That make me think about Christmas for some reason. Christmas is coming soon and I as usually start thinking about buying presents very early because I absolutely hate standing in line.

I doubt we will be having our promised “at home Christmas” this year either. We will most likely still be living in the mess from moving into our new home and it’s the parents in law’s “turn” to have us as guests. I really hope to be spending Christmas alone with my family sometime soon because I can’t wait to start some of our own traditions.

I don’t have any doubts about what traditions my husband would like us to have. He would like that the dinner will consist of turkey, duck and pig - because why cook a single dinner when you can cook 3…

No comments: