Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Blanket

It seems like everybody I know are expecting babies and I have a lot of baby showers to go to in the near future. I want to get them something useful, but still different that what everybody else will give them. I found this really wonderful site called Secure2Me.com that has a baby blanket that I have never seen before.

These baby blankets are uniquely shaped to fit over all your baby gear such as strollers, car seats, carriers and swings. They stay in place with the use of clips. No more blankets falling off the baby and onto the ground.

As a mother I know how much a pain it was when the blanket fell out of the stroller, got run over and ended up so dirty that I couldn't cover the baby back up. They have many styles, colors and even different fabric weight for the different seasons. If you or anyone you know is having a baby Secure2Me baby blanket would make life with baby a lot easier.

No comments: