Monday, September 3, 2007

Distractions at the Supermarket

I saw this REALLY good looking guy in the supermarket the other day. He was kinda mixed race - Spanish/Latino/Malay looking. Who knows. Shaved head, buff body. I like. He looked like a dancer or something. He was so HOT!

He was selecting oranges in the fruit section. And I was peeking over the onions hoping to get a better look. I spent some time examining the cauliflower so I could watch him from the corner of my eye. I had no shame. He was hot.

Man, if I had been a single crazy chick, I’d so walk up to him and start a conversation about the weather - just to hear his voice.

When I realised that I had put too many potatoes in my basket, I decided to stop being such a loser and finish buying my veges.

I also decided that I had too much pride to put the potatoes back. So I lugged my basket to the checkout. Smashed into an aisle display. My veges flew into the air and rolled away like little caged animals making a run for it.

Yeah ok. End of story.

No comments: